The FlowerTrials® location at Royal Van Zanten in Rijsenhout, the Netherlands has a new participant this year. The Danish company Graff Breeding has joined the group of exhibitors that includes Morel Diffusion, Lazzeri, Marathon Plants and, of course, host Royal Van Zanten.
Below is an overview of the products and activities per company:
- Graff breeding: is a leading breeding company of Hibiscus rosa-sinensis. Since introducing HibisQs® in 2009, they have enlarged their breeding focus to include Blooming Tropicals suitable for Mediterranean growers and consumers, with our consumer brands: HibisQs®, Q-ismas Star®, Q-deville®, and Q-dula®.
- Morel Diffusion: a family business that specialises in breeding Cyclamen. Morel produces and sells the seeds of its F1 hybrids worldwide. The company breeds high-quality varieties with distinctive characteristics.
- Marathon Plants: started as a real family business in Greece and has grown into a team of growers focused on breeding Salvia varieties and the production of young plants from tissue culture. By using Mediterranean conditions, their product range includes unique genetics from Mediterranean (Salvia), Australia (Anigozanthos) and South Africa (Aloe).
- Royal Van Zanten: a combined 160 years of expertise and market insight result in innovative and always-relevant developments. During the FlowerTrials® Royal van Zanten will present the Royal Pot & Bedding Collection, consisting of (Multiflora) Chrysanthemum, Celosia, Aster, Bouvardia, Alstroemeria and Limonium.
- Lazzeri: a leading breeder and cuttings supplier in Italy. The focus of this company is on the breeding and propagation of vegetative ornamentals. Lazzeri is highly valued and known the world over for Poinsettia, Pelargonium, Petunia, Calibrachoa, Portulaca and other crops. A valuable addition to the location!
In short: a FlowerTrials® location that you should definitely add to your favourites for 2023! The team of professionals is ready to make it a beautiful flower trial. We are looking forward to meet you!
For more information: www.flowertrials.nl