Page updated on: 26-03-2020.
Guidelines COVID-19 at Royal Van Zanten
We would like to inform you in these uncertain times about which guidelines and regulations we follow. The health of you, our customers and employees comes first.
- All our locations are closed to visitors.
- Out-of-office appointments are cancelled or will be held digitally.
- As many Royal Van Zanten employees as possible work from home and hold meetings via Skype, Zoom or other online meeting tools.
- We have a full travel stop for business travelers.
- At the locations our employees keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from each other and physical contact is avoided.
- Extra cleaning activities.
- As a precaution, employees with minor health problems stay at home.
Various extra preventive measures are considered and implemented for each situation, such as:
- Disinfection gel at the entrance.
- Disinfection spray and paper towels to clean door handles, etc.
- Plastic gloves are provided.
- An expanded seating area where employees can take a break.
- If possible we work in shifts.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact your account manager. Do you have any general questions? Please contact us here.